- Displays your current settings. For colors, type '@ansicolors' to see a list of colors. This is useful for calibrating the colors of your client software, if it lets you change them.
- The color of the whole list of things in a room. The whole sentence will be colored. We recommend setting @options tover to 'none' if you use this.
- The color of people in rooms, this will also include a little bit of information about each person. You can set your own message that will be shown when there isn't more important information to convey. @look_place me is "looking around."
- The color of each matchable thing in a room. Each one will be this color, the sentence parts uncolored. We recommend setting @options troom to 'none' if you use this.
- Do think `bubbles' show to you
- Show weapon changes
- Your pueblo settings
- Your VMoo settings
- The directory where to look : c:\program files\sindome\
- Your ansi (color) is turned
See also, 'help @wrap', 'help @sethome', 'help @linelength', 'help messages'