Make a few corporate NPCs buy drugs, just like mixer gangers do.
This would help accomodate topside chemists who can't easily unload stock, due to mixer gangers usually being covered by mixer chemists/dealers.
|-||Supermarket||13s||Sleep is a sexy lover.|
|j||Johnny||1h||New Code Written Nightly. Not a GM.|
|-||Jameson||4m||making the eternal black firmament my side bitch|
|-||Scarlyt||12m||<3 <3 <3 The admins are the bestest! <3 <3 <3|
|c||Mephisto||1m||Malt doch nicht immer den Teufel an die Wand.|
|a||Cerberus||18m||Head Builder & GM when I need to|
|And 26 more hiding and/or disguised|
I can see it working. A chemist's license required and a snobby corporate NPC who gives you an evaluation of your stock and won't buy it at all if it's not good enough to be worth a certain amount.
- "You call this (drug)!? This isn't some Red Sector alley where you can pass off shit that's half sawdust!"
- "This is barely passable. We'll have to resell to a discount supplier."
- "This will be fine for restocking our vending machines. Thank you."
- "This is above-average (drug). We'd be glad to take it off your hands."
- "This is outstanding (drug). Our specialty clientele will be pleased to receive a new shipment!"