- Fire 2m https://i.imgur.com/CF2ywFy.jpg
- villa 36s
- Jain 42s
- Kerberos 8s
- Scarlyt 31m Sindome is ace.
- NovaQuinn 36m
- Atheran 33s
- SolBro 2s
- Baron17 1m
- Tequilajoe 6s Vera is my mom
- Ryuzaki4Days 2m
- TwistedAkai 22m examine, @newbie, @rules
- Melpothalia 56m
- Neekly 1h
- jparrish 1h
- BCingyou 1m
- RazekPraxis 1s
- Bill_Chompski 1s
- Ostheim 4m
- Evie 5m
- Vera 54s youtu.be/wmOw-jplSMk
- waddlerafter 41m
- Lycanthorph 7m
- Marioanius 37m Hamilton wrote, the other 51!
- wiebman 0s
- Rigo 5m
- Speccy 5m
- Dawnshot 11m https://youtu.be/qg_7saEbnwE
- jwimpeney 16m
- Rangerkrauser 6s
- CellDweller 2m
- Malanth 3m
- FancyPenguin 14s
- jsmith225 17s
- YourLeftHand 3h
j Johnny 13m New Code Written Nightly. Not a GM.
a Cerberus 1m Head Builder & GM when I need to
And 27 more hiding and/or disguised
Connect to Sindome @ moo.sindome.org:5555 or just Play Now


Well. I just had a grand idea.

There's a load of licenses one can get in Withmore. You can Incorporate yourself, get a liquor license, pistol permit, cybernetics license and a security technician license.

What i'm interested in an Import/Export license, maybe a one time 50k fee or a Annual expiration and you have to renew for 20k a year after that or something.

This would allow you to go in and out of Checkpoint - Omega without paying the fee's but still going through contraband checks.

So if any player has any kind of reason to go in and out a -lot- then they can get IC permission and pay a healthy sum and actually have it seem like their business is indeed a business.

Maybe a requirement of this license could be that you also already possess the incorporation license.

Thoughts? Concerns?

I think it would just be even easier to startup your corporation, pitch it to the powerhouse of that racket, get bought out, and get special permission from the mother corporation. Becuase ya know, they're on that council thing and can do that.

Probably more profitable too. Just a thought.