There's a few considerations I want all players to make before they start inquiring about Bio-Mods ICly. I don't want to make this process restrictive, but sometimes judging people's submissions/requests for these gets frustrating due to the level of subjectivity involved. Hopefully this will help make things come to us in a bit more of a refined manner and allow us to approve them quicker and with less discussion.
1. NO functionality. That means no extra limbs, no heat vision, no super eyesight.
2. ONLY visual changes. You can look more like a cat. Or a dog. Or a fish. But you aren't going to get a cat's balance or a dogs jaws or a fishes ability to breath underwater.
3. ICly mods must follow the 80/20 principle. You can only be 20% modified. That means no fur covering the entirety of your body. No all encompassing changes. No changes to the way your body functions.
4. You can modify up to 4 @nakeds with a Biomod. Two @nakeds being the default package. Each @naked after that up to four costs an additional fee.
5. Keep it simple, keep it CP. Focus on individual features like your eyes, horns, a tail, teeth, nose, etc.
Admin reserve the right to veto mods or request changes if they do not feel it's fitting to the theme.