- Displays your current settings. For colors, type '@ansicolors' to see a list of colors. This is useful for calibrating the colors of your client software, if it lets you change them.
- The color of the whole list of things in a room. The whole sentence will be colored. We recommend setting @options tover to 'none' if you use this.
- The color of people in rooms, this will also include a little bit of information about each person. You can set your own message that will be shown when there isn't more important information to convey. @look_place me is "looking around."
- The color of each matchable thing in a room. Each one will be this color, the sentence parts uncolored. We recommend setting @options troom to 'none' if you use this.
- Show weapon changes
@options vmoo [this also applies to the Web client]
- Your VMoo / web client settings
- Toggle voting reminders on/off
- Your ansi (color) is turned
- Turn off notifications for when something is said that you didn't catch due to the room being too crowded.
- Hide encrypted chatter messages from keys that you don't possess.
@options temp C|F
- Toggle which temperature scale you'd like to use.
- You will see fewer messages in general from the spatial system. This can cause you to miss important things, so it's off by default.
- This is no longer relevant, keep it turned to seeing thinks
- This is not usable by players
SEE ALSO: help @wrap help @linelength help messages @ansicolors *Last Updated: 12/09/21 by Mirage*