The $play_script is a child of the $npc_centric_script, right? So we don't have to add pauses between commands, right?
Some doubts came to me while creating the Johnny Seinfeld TV Show.
1. When you use an actor, do a couple of commands and change to the other actor and do a command. Does the pauses add?
Like will the second actor's response to the first come a couple of seconds after or right away?
2. Can you add pauses of 3-7 seconds for that dramatic effect without giving a freeze-fame/lag effect? What's the most preferred time we can use between actions so they don't slow the whole process?
3. If we add pauses to scripts does it fucks up the whole parsing or work normally?
4. How precise is the ammount of time that the @test-script gives us? Is it processing time or the time for the whole script to run (and show) from top to bottom.
5. Getting 45 seconds on a script that's suppoed to portrait about 10minutes of show time is good or I messed up somewhere?
I think that's all I have for now. Better start working or I'll be too delayed on my schedule.