1) Afterthoughts in its current implementation is shutdown.
2) Afterthoughts is merged with Eternalism and implemented at the Clone Angel HQs.
3) The implementation is done in the form of confessionals that take "donations" for the following services.
* Public Holo of your Clone. Memorialized upon Clone Death not changeable thereafter. I.E. It's a holo snapshot of "one life". Once you die. It is read-only and you must purchase a new one.
* Private Holo of your Clone. The same as your public holo but only accessible by you. Often used and regularly updated to provide orientation after clone-death.
* Clone Death Package. A private locker accessible only to you after cloning. Things can be put in but they cannot be taken out to protect the tamper-proof nature of this anonymous transaction with Eternalism, LLC. Includes complimentary bible and eternalism robe.
The underlying goal would be to create a montage of a PC's life that could be memorialized and subverted by fully linking it to Grid 3.0 but also provide service and traditional medium of the confessional so PC's have a ritual to practice their faith. Bonus points if it's the WJF Coroner's job to determine cause of death on memorials and Clone Angels have a duty of guiding fellow Eternalists to the Chapel after undergoing the lord's miracle.