Alright, so.. �I know you can fill a vehicle from a gas pump. �You can fill a fuel drum from a gas pump. �You can fill a vehicle from a fuel drum. �You can fill a gas pump from a fuel drum. �You can fill a fuel can from a gas pump. �You can fill a vehicle from a fuel can. �All of this thanks to the good old happiness of a fuel siphon (except where pumps are involved, I suppose).
- However.. �I noticed that you can't:
- Fill a fuel drum from a fuel can.
- Fill a fuel can from a fuel drum.
- Lift a fuel drum (or even use the lift command on it).
- Fill a fuel drum/can from a vehicle (buahaha, okay, maybe that shouldn't be implemented.. �yet)
Granted that lifting fuel drums is impossible anyway when they're full (they're damn heavy and huge as fuck!), when they're not-so-full (and not-so-heavy) you can use the 'get' command. �I think 'lift' should be more suitable, as you shouldn't be able to put a fuel drum in your inventory. �Whoo. �I would've @bugged this, but I wanted to include everything together here in a pretty little list for you all to marvel over.
Alright.. �so.. �yeah. �I'll post some more if I can think of anything. �Hoo-ha.