"If we needed to get somewhere in hurry I think it would be very helpful to just ype 'call taxi' and a taxi pulled up and would take where you would want to go.
|-||Adriane||1m||@invis isn't the biz!|
|-||pfh||1h||Are you the guy? Are you the GUY?|
|-||Spark||27s||C'est la vie!|
|j||Johnny||5h||New Code Written Nightly. Not a GM.|
|-||Shunbun||1h||drawing and making music. Hustling.|
|And 27 more hiding and/or disguised|
That means that a taxi here would:
1) Only be accessable through IC means, such as a phone call.
2) Would be driven by a real taxi driver who would ask you where you'de want to go, and you'de have to tell him. This implies you allready know your destination (and so does he). No multiple choice questions here. ;)
3) Would take the time to accually drive to your location.
4) Would take the time to accually drive to your destination.
5) Would cost money (a proportionate ammount to the time required to drive there).
I direct you to this topic.
The present state of em is the automated response system is ready for me to add the code to create/dispatch taxis, and some work is required on paying and exiting taxis.
Until then, you can find one parked on the street, and use it. Just no way to call it for the time being.
(Edited by Kevlar at 12:52 pm on May 10, 2003)