SENIOR ADMIN ROOM COMMAND MONITORING
To better support debugging of issues, people getting stuck, and testing of new features, $creators (coders, builders, senior admin) now have the ability to monitor (almost) all the commands typed in a specific room.
When this is enabled it is VERY VISIBLE:
- every person in a room is alerted that it has begun and of the admin who is monitoring
- It alerts on a staff channel so all other admin know it is happening.
- the room description gets a RED OOC MESSAGE appended to it that says admin command monitoring for debugging purposes is enabled
When the monitoring is turned off it is also visible:
- every person gets notified that the commands typed into the room are no longer being monitored
- the staff channel is notified
- the RED OOC MESSAGE goes away
- the admin has to BE in the room, so they can only really be monitoring one room at a time.
- It has a one hour time limit (in case they forget to turn it off).
- Certain sensitive commands are not shown (IE: @password)
This should allow coders and builders and anyone debugging an issue to be able to get a better grasp of what is going on if there is a bug, or if players are asked to test something. This command is only available to senior admin.
(Edited by Slither at 10:41 am on 8/14/2021)