1. A number of snake memento npcs were not retiring. I'm not sure exactly why but I've added logging around it and retired them manually.
2. Sinners/Snakes/Arts mementos were not spawning with the correct gear. They will now all spawn with the stuff we expect them to have (this was in part a caching issue that I resolved, see below)
3. Sinners & Arts were not set up to automatically spawn members the way the Snakes/TERRA were. This has been resolved.
4. [ADMIN] Looking at a group object for something like the SNAKES will now show a new column for npcs at the top 'SPAWNED AT' which will either be PERSISTENT or a rough estimate of how long ago an memento was spawned.
1. [ADMIN] Refreshing a memento on disk (basically resaving the template for the memento) will now prompt an admin and ask them if they want to purge the cache for that object so that new mementos actually spawn with the new template and not the cached one.
1. [ADMIN] All primary non memento gangers now do NOT show up with a purple * before their name, when you look at the group as an admin. This means they are not mementos. There was a config error on some that has been resolved.
2. All primary non memento gangers now have SICs. There were a few that didn't before.