I think topics that touch on the Sindome style of RP would be very great. Taking into account both the theme and how the is differs from a tabletop game.
Here is a list of possible topics. Some of them have been talked about on the forums, at Town Halls and/or on ooc-chat but I still think they would be great in video form for new players.
- Ambient Population/Small World and how it could hinder or help
- How to get the most out of engaging NPCs (confirm over xhelp first)
- Players before NPCs approach (always find a player if you can)
- Small circles in a big world and changing relationships
- How to expose yourself to RP (get out of your pad)
- Themely risks, morals and reasoning
- RP before, during and after combat/theft/whatever
- Wokring with the frequently asynchronous nature of GM interaction
- Building characters that are fun to play and pitfalls that lead to boring
- The balance between finding action and work (not the coded kind) vs. trust and risk avoidance
- Playing specific roles in a themely manner (Ganger, TERRA, Judge, Doc, PR, whatever...)
- Themely and reasonable IC training when learning new skills
- Turning RP into flash and flash into RP
- Finding engaging RP at various power levels
I don't know if all of those are good ideas but they are the first things that pop into my mind.