We run a number of node apps:
- main website
- grid-db.js (grid 3.0 db api)
- grid-app.js (grid 3.0)
- sddb.js (metadata db api - notes, events)
- moo-object-lookup.js (an object lookup proxy for clientside note creation in development)
- moo-message-proxy.js (message queue proxy for Slack by-directional comms)
- more stuff I am forgetting atm
Most of these need to be upgraded to ES6/ES2015 and a more modern version of Node.js and Express. :)
Point is, we do a LOT of Node. There's lots of fun to help with. If you know Node, you've been playing for a while, send us a coder application on the Join the Team form and let us know you know Node.
Yes, you will get to work on Grid 3.0.