I didn't want to make this a public thing. For several reasons. However, since you have made it public, I will break it down for the community in broad strokes.
1. This player's original character was 'Minum'. He has been a player on Sindome since 2012 or 2013.
2. This player has been perma-banned 3 different times. The first time was in 2014 and was for causing harm to the community, breaking the rules, being horrible to admin, and taking OOC beefs in character when people called him on shit. In 2015 after their first perma-ban had been going on for about a year, they said they had learned from their mistakes and asked to come back. We voted to allow it, but with a hair trigger on them being removed again.
3. In 2017 after they went on a tirade on xhelp after not getting the job they wanted topside. There were other OOC issues as well, such as rule breaking and complaints from players about their conduct, and their ban was reinstated.
4. In 2018 they created another account using different information and IP. Circumventing a perma-ban. We were not aware it was the same person at the time.
5. After recent events which I will not get into because the details are not something I feel needs to be shared, I reviewed a bunch of old notes and realized several things. 4 years ago we decided to ban this person for this exact same stuff, including being horrible on xhelp, not reading or understanding the rules, and taking up a huge amount of admin time resolving issues with the IC/OOC divide that they caused. As I dug in more to this and realized we had already banned this player for behavior that is almost identical to what is happening now, allowed them back and then, I saw that we had actually reinstated their ban in 2017 (something I had forgotten, or not known).
6. I initiated a vote to remove this player. The vote passed. I removed them, and emailed them to let them know. And in the email explained that their right to use our computer systems was revoked.
I'm not going to get into a battle of the words with this person. They have been told not to connect to our computer systems, which if they do would be a violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and we will report them to the relevant authorities.
My apologies to the players that had negative/shitty IC or OOC encounters with this person.