1) Mag-Lev Tracks would not be static rooms. They would reset daily using the market code so routes would never be the same.
2) These would be long, risky routes. It would take 10+ minutes to run the tracks depending on the distance between stations. Red Green being the longest.
3) The tracks would be laden with hidden Electro_Tech gear to tap into for those inclined to attempt to access city systems. There would also be discreet access to the sewers and other places. Finding these things consistently on a day to day basis would be a challenge though and a great use for Rigger Drones.
4) The track doors would need to pryed open by using charge. The appropriate tools would be useful in this scenario.
5) Mag-Lev Transit would halt temporarily when a corpse was on the tracks. Promoting the use of cabs accordingly.
6) WCS would be responsible for clearing the tracks of bodies and be able to request the tracks doors be opened over SIC.
7) The Mag-Lev Tracks would serve as an opportunity to expand the Green Sector sewers accordingly.