The verb license or grant license means to give permission. The noun license (or licence in British spelling) is the document demonstrating that permission. License may be granted by a party ("licensor") to another party ("licensee") as an element of an agreement between those parties. A shorthand definition of a license is "a promise (by the licensor) not to sue (the licensee)."
There are four basic licenses in Withmore City, listed below:
- Grants the licensee the right to bear a firearm of a certain caliber.
- Articles of Incorporation
- License to own, open, and realize a business in Withmore City
- Security Force License
- Grants the corporation the status to perform security operations on business or personal bodyguarding.
- Adult Entertainment / Alcohol License
- License to sell alcohol and/or do business of a more luscious end.