Difference between revisions of "Common Licenses"
m (1 revision)
Latest revision as of 14:56, 22 May 2013
The verb license or grant license means to give permission. The noun license (or licence in British spelling) is the document demonstrating that permission. License may be granted by a party ("licensor") to another party ("licensee") as an element of an agreement between those parties. A shorthand definition of a license is "a promise (by the licensor) not to sue (the licensee)."
 License Types
There are four basic licenses in Withmore City, listed below:
- Grants the licensee the right to bear a firearm of a certain caliber.
- Articles of Incorporation
- License to own, open, and realize a business in Withmore City
- Security Force License
- Grants the corporation the status to perform security operations on business or personal bodyguarding.
- Adult Entertainment / Alcohol License
- License to sell alcohol and/or do business of a more luscious end.